First, we want to thank the many ladies from years previous who took the time to share their feedback, ideas, hopes, and frustrations with us. Your valuable input is helping us better support our team. In this blog you will find out what we learned, how we intend to improve the team experience and improve your racing.
You told us that the team experience – feeling like you are part of something – was the most important driver to your experience and possible success.
Therefore, with this point in mind we’d like to give you the first teaser of how the new team will work for 2015.
A new year – A new team strategy!
Through meetings, brainstorming sessions and lots of help we have re-built the race team concept from the ground up. 2015 means a great kit, great sponsors and even your very own team coach, Jaclyn Delacroix of Ozmosis Training!
What does this all this awesomeness mean to you as a team member?
- Team building days (both on and off the bike)
- Great sponsors (need some gear, a bike, or how about a trip to recharge the batteries?)
- Pre-race tune ups (what are your goals, how can we help you achieve them)
- Supported races (many races will have team support present)
- Access to deeply discounted training plans from Ozmosis Training to get you physically and mentally ready for the challenges of racing
- Personalized team member profile to help with your current and future racing goals
- Professional quality photos, one “portrait” and one “in action” to help with your future race profile (location may be prohibitive but we will do our best)
On December 3, more 2015 Muddbunnies Race Team information will be “leaked” and the application will be live!
We have raced and therefore understand what is involved. We know how scary it can be and how important it is to have the support to get you through the season. Everything from what you need to do before race season begins to the actual day of your race, the team will be there for you.
You deserve the best and we strive to bring it to you!
Cheer’s to an amazing 2015!!
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact any one of us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal, Diana and Jaclyn